Wednesday 5 June 2013

Once upon a time...

Some time back in a previous post, I did mention that only a lucky few get those hands which are gift of God. Hands that can imagine and create anything. While it also has to come naturally, once upon a time I trained to have such hands. Those were the days. And after seeing the work I did during my Commercial Arts days, I feel if I had continued relying on my hands, today I surely would have been a decent artist, sans Mac.

An art work of this minute detail (colour scheme painting) I had done last during my commercial arts days (Below). Since then, the inclination towards graphic designing drove me to use MacBook Pro and magic mouse. Nostalgia one may call this, but for me the work is my prized collection. For my grand children to know that their granny was a decent artist, if not good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment