Wednesday 23 April 2014

Presenting to you'll www.gopisstudio.com

It's been over four months now after I begin a new chapter of my life. Yes I moved to a new house, with new family members but with same old Gautam. In all this time, I also happened to meet Chhota Bheem, Dora, Charlie and Lola, Heisenberg, Simpsons, Little Miss Sunshine among others. Well I brought them to life on canvas shoes.

But the newest of all this was my pet project, my own website. It got delayed for an eternity I feel. After buying the URL last June, we finally went live a few weeks ago. I didn't announce it since we were taking care of some teething issues. But now it seems all's well. Though I shall be updating it with my work and some more tweaks, but for now its live.

It's called www.gopisstudio.com. Be generous to give me feedback on the same. Compliments and criticism will be welcomed with a smiling face. Don't forget, its www.gopisstudio.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment