Thursday 1 January 2015

Pink Floyd No. 2

I realised that I had forgotten that I also was writing a blog regularly. But trust me, last three-four months have been hectic to say the least. New office, new work, some really satisfying, some maddening, some interesting.

Of all that, last week I finished handpainting a new pair of Pink Floyd shoes for Gautam. No, not for my husband Gautam, but for a new, enthu client named Shreya who wanted to gift her husband a Christmas surprise, and coincidentally her hubby's name happens to be Gautam too.

So she ordered the shoe a good week or even more before Christmas but my vendor didn't have the size she wanted. So we had to find alternatives. One fine day, like usual, we went for shopping. This time at Forever 21 where Gautam (my husband) found these super cool white canvas pair from men's section.

He immediately took a picture of the shoe, sent it to client, got approval. All this happened while I was in trial room and had no clue what he was upto. Anyway so yes, I started work and tried my best to finish it before Christmas, but finished only on Christmas day :P

But yes, the finished product was one of my better works. The design this time was different from the previous one. This was the first time I inserted a name to make it personalised. So yes, take a look at the my recent work. And yes, this came to us via Pratik who also had got a Pink Floyd shoe a few months ago from her friend Kritika who had ordered from us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment