Saturday 16 May 2015

My first fling with a sling

So as the title says, this is my first fling with a sling. After painting shoes, tees, bedsheets, pillow covers, walls, I picked up this new thing of painting sling bags & clutches. 

Yes, I get these bags custom made with a white cloth from a friend of mine who learnt how to make them. And then I paint them. Though its not as simple as I am saying it. But then just when I thought painting part is a tough job, making these slings and clutches was another task.

Luckily, I just had to paint them and not make them from scratch. But mind you to even paint a clutch/ sling isn't a cakewalk. These are specifically only for women and you cant paint them with superheroes and artists only.

The first order also happened pretty randomly. A friend of a friend asked me if I can do this and I said, yes why not. And then for a couple of days we brainstormed on what to paint and settled for a floral pattern which I had to create. She agreed to the third pattern I created and voilaa!!

The final result here for you'll to see and give feedback. Hope this is first of many. I'm lovin it!!








No comments:

Post a Comment